● I loved to draw when I was a kid, like other children. I liked when my drawings stood out among their peers. I liked how my teacher of drawing reacted to my works. I really liked when students was stealing my paintings in the school exhibition.
● My childhood was not so easy , cause times were difficult, money was not enough, my parents did not have enough time and effort to notice and develop my draw skill. When I was 10, I stopped drawing. Till I was 31 I lived as an typical IT specialist .
● That was like a flash in my head at that time and I reevaluated my life.
● One evening, in 2016, I took my daughter's construction spatula, her paint and began to paint..
Two days later, a private collector from Russia bought my work.
After that, I made my decision to devote all my time to real art and painting. I want to take my place in modern art culture.
When I sold my first work I actually was a little confused cause I thought that it was just a dream . After that businessmen, politicians, TV channels, collectors bought my works. People began to subscribe to my Instagram. There were first fans of my work.
● I try to display the topics and issues that interest and concern me In my paintings. If you take a deeper look at my work, to study the description about the meanings of the pictures, in my pictures you can see the following topics:
Progress, Humanitarian values, Love, Philosophy, Fashion , History of art, Social problems, Internal experiences of the artist.
● My concept is to draw the viewer as much as possible into a work of art. I want that people can feel the whole idea of the picture, pay attention to the subtleties and there are a lot of small, barely noticeable details in my pictures, in which various meanings lie...you shuold only stop for a moment, look to the canvas and think about, then you can penetrate into the darkest and hidden corners of the artist's brain.