● I try to reflect topics and questions that interest and excite me in my paintings.
● If you look at my work more deeply to study the description of the meanings of the paintings, you can see the following topics in my paintings: progress, humanitarian values, love, philosophy, fashion, art history, social problems, artist's internal experiences.
● My concept is to attract the viewer as much as possible to a work of art.
● I want people to be able to feel the whole idea of the picture, to pay attention to the subtleties, and in my paintings there are a lot of small, barely noticeable details, which contain various meanings ...
● You only have to stop for a moment, look at the canvas and think, then you can penetrate into the darkest and most hidden corners of the artist's brain.